Summer is nearly here in the Northern Hemisphere and a lot of people will be enjoying trips in their own countries for a few months yet, but many divers cannot wait to get back to warm, clear, tropical waters. Staycations are fun, but for divers nothing beats the feeling of submersing yourself on the reefs, walls and channels of the tropics surrounded by pelagics and fish of every size and colour.
With a backlog of rescheduled bookings from 2020, a lot of Emperor Divers’ summer and autumn 2021 trips are full, but to help divers get a trip locked in they are offering some Buy One Get One Half Price on remaining trips for 2021, 2022 and even 2023! No buddy to travel with? No problem; they can offer up to 25% off the price on the same selected trips! With a low deposit of 10% and flexible cancellation terms for anything pandemic related, divers can book with confidence and relax knowing they have a fantastic warm-water dive trip to look forward to at an equally fantastic price.
Visit https://www.emperordivers.com/blog/2021/06/june-2021-offers.html for more details and an online list of the below sailings. For more details or to book, email email@example.com.
RED SEA 2021
- 22/07, 02/09 & 16/09 Echo – Red Sea Sharks – was €1239, BOGOHP or SAVE 20% / €250, Now €989
- 16/09 Asmaa – Simply the Best – was €1249, BOGOHP or SAVE 20% / €250, Now €999
- 02/12, 09/12 & 16/12 Echo – South & St Johns – was €949, BOGOHP or SAVE 25% / €240, Now €709
- 17/12 Superior – Reefs & Wrecks – was €999, BOGOHP or SAVE 25% / €250, Now €749
- 23/12 & 30/12 Echo – South & St Johns – was €1179, BOGOHP or SAVE 25% / €300, Now €879
- 24/12 & 31/12 Superior – Reefs & Wrecks – was €1229, BOGOHP or SAVE 25% / €300, Now €929
RED SEA 2022
- 06/01, 13/01, 20/01 & 28/01 Echo – South & St Johns – was €949, BOGOHP or SAVE 25% / €240, Now €709
- 04/02, 11/02 & 18/02 Asmaa – Reefs & Wrecks – was €899, BOGOHP or SAVE 20% / €180, Now €719
- 05/06 & 12/06 Leo – Best of Maldives – was €1629, BOGOHP or SAVE 25% / €400, Now €1229
- 10/06, 03/07, 10/07, 24/07 & 31/07 Voyager – Best of Maldives – was €1479, BOGOHP or SAVE 25% / €369, Now €1110
- 15/08 & 26/09 Explorer – Best of Maldives – was €1979, BOGOHP or SAVE 25% / €494 , Now €1485
- 22/08, 29/08, 12/09 Serenity – Best of Maldives – was €1829, BOGOHP or SAVE 25% / €459 , Now €1370
- 19/12 Explorer – Best of Maldives 10 nights – was €3069, BOGOHP or SAVE 25% / €769 , Now €2300
- 19/12 & 26/12 Atoll – Best of Maldives – was €1799, BOGOHP or SAVE 25% / €449, Now €1349
- 25/12 Leo – Best of Maldives – was €1949, BOGOHP or SAVE 25% / €489 , Now €1460
- 02/01 Atoll – Best of Maldives – was €1695, BOGOHP or SAVE 25% / €420 , Now €1275
- 02/01 & 26/01 Serenity – Deep South & Southern Sharks 14 nights – was €4795, BOGOHP or SAVE 20% / €960, Now €3835
- 08/01 Leo – Deep South & Southern Sharks 14 nights – was €3795, BOGOHP or SAVE 20% / €760, Now €3035
- 09/01, 16/01 & 23/01 Atoll – Best of Maldives – was €1695, BOGOHP or SAVE 20% / €340 , Now €1355
- 01/05, 08/05, 15/05 & 22/05 Serenity – Best of Maldives – was €1995, BOGOHP or SAVE 25% / €500, Now €1495
- 25/09 Harmoni – Komodo & Maumere 9 nights – was €4860, BOGOHP or SAVE 20% / €970, Now €3890
- 19/12 Harmoni – Best of Raja Ampat 9 nights – was €4860, BOGOHP or SAVE 20% / €970, Now €3890
- 10/01 & 19/01 Harmoni – Best of Raja Ampat 7 nights – was €3780, BOGOHP or SAVE 25% / €945, Now €2835
- 28/01 & 08/02 Harmoni – Best of Raja Ampat 9 nights – was €4860, BOGOHP or SAVE 20% / €970, Now €3890
- 03/05/, 10/05, 17/05 & 24/05 Harmoni – Bali & Komodo 7 nights – was €3640, BOGOHP or SAVE 25% / €910, Now €2730
- Offers apply to a limited number of places per sailing and may be removed at short notice. Not applicable with any other offer or discount.
- Applicable on new bookings only with immediate effect. Normal payment terms & conditions apply.
DAN and Indonesia Ministry of Tourism advance commitment to Safe Diving
Divers Alert Network and the Indonesia Ministry of Tourism are moving forward with their commitment to promoting dive safety in Indonesia. DAN President and CEO Bill Ziefle and COO Panchabi Vaithiyanathan met with Indonesia Minister of Tourism Dr. Sandiaga Uno on September 1 to further the two organizations’ Partnership to Promote Diving Safety.
The meeting took place in Jakarta amid the opening of Deep and Extreme Indonesia, Asia’s largest outdoor adventure, diving, and marine tourism show, and followed the signing of a memorandum of understanding earlier this year in which the organizations committed to working together to promote safe diving.
In the months ahead, DAN’s Indonesia team, led by Ronny Hertiadhi and Bayu Wardoyo, will be undertaking various initiatives including raising awareness for the new DAN Emergency Hotline in Indonesia (which is available in Bahasa Indonesia and English), training physicians through DAN’s Academies of Dive Medicine, conducting inspections and providing support for recompression chambers, training chamber operators, disseminating safety resources for divers (new and experienced), and supporting dive professionals and operators with free safety consultations, safety seminars, and risk mitigation measures.
“We are so pleased to be working with Minister Uno and his colleagues on this bold initiative,” Ziefle said. “Their enthusiasm — and the enthusiasm of the attendees at the DEEP show — was inspiring. The ministry has embraced the importance of safety in promoting Indonesia as a great place to dive, and we are excited to work alongside them to implement meaningful programs and strategies.”
While the effort is ongoing, the next major milestone in the collaboration will take place on September 13, when DAN Vice President, Risk Mitigation, Francois Burman and DAN Vice President, Medical Services, Matías Nochetto will travel to Indonesia to present a series of lectures and safety presentations to dive operators and medical professionals around the country.
Join the DAN community or learn more at DAN.org.
Save on NEW Emperor Harmoni
The launch of Emperor Harmoni – Emperor Divers’ brand-new liveaboard in Indonesia – is just a few weeks away with the finishing touches currently taking place. And, to welcome her to their fleet, Emperor have put together an offer as magnificent as the boat herself.
Anyone booking a trip on Harmoni for 2022 or 2023 will receive a 25% discount if they book and confirm before October 1st 2022.
That means the first guests on board can not only explore and dive the Indonesian waters in the finest of style but do so at an incredible price. And sailing on Harmoni really is fine.
She is a 24-berth, traditional Indonesian phinisi-style vessel which has been bespoke made using a combination of Emperor’s vast experience of liveaboards and the expertise of legendary Indonesian boat builder Pak Haji.
Constructed almost entirely by hand using Sulawesi ironwood, Harmoni has been designed specifically to offer the finest diving experiences possible in spacious surroundings of the very highest standard.
The beautifully-finished cabins all have en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning while the deck areas offer plenty of comfortable places to sit and maybe even enjoy a relaxing massage. The dining area is spacious and serves the high-quality food and drink you would expect from an Emperor Divers holiday.
The first trip leaves on September 16th and will cruise from Bali, taking in the wonderful scenery of Moyo Island, Sumbawa and Sangean Volcano before finally reaching Komodo National Park.
The offer is valid on new bookings only and discount is not to be combined with group free places or any other discount or promotion.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm pricing and availability or speak personally to the Emperor Divers’ reservation team to find out more.